Accomplished financial professional with over 25 years of experience.
Since beginning my career it has always been my goal to help my clients find financial purpose, direction and meaning. Providing a principled compass is part of my personal mission and offering first class service is the cornerstone of my careers blueprint. I offer my clients sound financial counsel based on research, intellect and hard work!
Investment & Retirement Planning, Wealth Accumulation and Protection, Employee Benefit Plans, Retirement Projection Analysis, Life Insurance & Insurance Policy Reviews, Long Term Care Planning, IRA Rollovers, College Savings Programs, Disability Insurance, Annuities, 401k and Pension Reviews
• Pennsylvania State University - B.S. in Marketing
• Wilkes University - M.B.A., Finance & Management
• Series 6 - Investment Co. Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative Exam
• Series 7 - General Securities Representative Exam
• Series 24 - General Securities Principal Exam
• Series 65 - Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
• Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
Pennsylvania Insurance Department License:
• Life & Fixed Annuities, Variable Life / Variable Annuity, Accident & Health Insurance
Bob and his wife Lynn and son Robert C. III live in Mountaintop, PA.