Robert C. Orbin Jr.
Investment Advisor Representative
Accomplished financial professional with over 25 years of experience.
Since beginning my career it has always been my goal to help my clients find financial purpose, direction and meaning. Providing a principled compass is part of my personal mission and offering first class service is the cornerstone of my careers blueprint. I offer my clients sound financial counsel based on research, intellect and hard work!
Investment & Retirement Planning, Wealth Accumulation and Protection, Employee Benefit Plans, Retirement Projection Analysis, Life Insurance & Insurance Policy Reviews, Long Term Care Planning, IRA Rollovers, College Savings Programs, Disability Insurance, Annuities, 401k and Pension Reviews
• Pennsylvania State University - B.S. in Marketing
• Wilkes University - M.B.A., Finance & Management
• Series 6 - Investment Co. Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative Exam
• Series 7 - General Securities Representative Exam
• Series 24 - General Securities Principal Exam
• Series 65 - Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
• Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
Pennsylvania Insurance Department License:
• Life & Fixed Annuities, Variable Life / Variable Annuity, Accident & Health Insurance
Bob and his wife Lynn and son Robert C. III live in Mountaintop, PA.